Kapamilya or Kapuso, which one are you? Which of these two rival networks do you root for?
ABS-CBN and GMA-7 — the two biggest networks in the country — are bitter rivals. The stars from the two networks are also sometimes involved in rivalries themselves. Often, this is a result of rabid fans arguing over the littlest things.
This is why so many people get intrigued whenever Kapuso and Kapamilya artists are seen in one place at the same time.
In the end, nothing bad ever happens when two stars from the rival networks bump into each other. In fact, they seem to be getting along quite well. Check out the times stars from rival networks were spotted together.
1. Maine Mendoza with Kim Chiu and Kathryn Bernardo
2. Kylie Padilla and Iza Calzado
3. Gabbi Garcia and Karylle
4. Alden Richards with Vice Ganda
5. Drew Arellano and Ryan Agoncillo with Jericho Rosales
6. Iya Villania and Suzi Abrera with Judy Ann Santos
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Mariel Rodrigues-Padilla receives sweet birthday message from stepdaughter Kylie Padilla
7. Marian Rivera with Dawn Zulueta
8. Dingdong Dantes with Kim Atienza
9. Maine Mendoza with Vice Ganda
10. Regine Velasquez with birit queens
11. Maine Mendoza with Maymay Entrata
12. Maine Mendoza with Kisses Delavin
13. Alden Richards with Sarah Geronimo
14. Marian Rivera with Angel Locsin
16. Arthur Solinap, Rochelle Pangilinan with Barbie Imperial and Paul Salas
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Former PBA player Willie Miller is now a taxi driver?
17. Gabbi Garcia with Khalil Ramos
18. Donita Nose with Vice Ganda
19. Maine Mendoza with Gary Valenciano
20. Dabarkad moms
21. Korina & Solenn
22. Janine and Enchong
23. Carmina and Empoy
24. Mega Magazine
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: 2018 Commissioner’s cup Finals MVP Scottie Thompson has his own MVP in real life
Rivalry aside, celebs are people, too and people enjoy the company of like-minded individuals. We should be celebrating these unlikely encounters that prove that celebrities really are just like us. Which one was your favorite? Here’s a better question, which among the two rival networks do you prefer?